2019年10月19日 星期六

ICRT Lunchbox---Gel to help teeth repair themselves (幫助牙齒自我修復的凝膠)

Gel to help teeth repair themselves 發佈於 2019-10-15 @ http://bit.ly/32nu2D0


Narrator: Oh no! The dentist! 又要看牙醫了。I hate getting my teeth checked!
It's so painful!
It's my own fault. 我好多顆牙齒都蛀牙了。
I don't take very good care of my teeth.
I like eating sweet things too much! I really enjoy eating cakes and candies.
But eating all these sweet things makes my teeth hurt, because doctors say too much sweet stuff is bad for teeth.
Also, I don't like to brush my teeth, and I really hate cleaning between my teeth.
我覺得用牙線好麻煩喔。
But when I don't take care of my teeth, the dentist says they might all fall out!
醫生幫我補牙也沒用 … The doctor tries to fix the problem, but it doesn't help …
But guess what I heard?
There are smart people who are making something that might fix my tooth problems forever!
Some scientists are trying to create a special gel that could help teeth fix themselves! 很酷吧!
(laughing) It obviously won't help you grow new teeth, it just helps the teeth you already have.
If this gel can help teeth fix themselves, then I won't have to worry about going to the doctor!
My bad teeth will just heal all by themselves!
然後我就可以繼續吃糖果跟蛋糕 ... and I will still be fine!
But … scientists are still doing a lot of tests before they can let people use this special gel.
So it might be a long time before I can use this amazing gel on my own teeth.
Ouch!
So, I guess right now, I should just take better care of myself. I guess I will go brush my teeth right now.



Vocabulary

你最近有沒有看牙醫?

1. 牙齒 teeth. Do I need to get my teeth checked我需要去看牙齒嗎? Why? Do they hurt為什麼? 你牙痛嗎? Yes they do是啊,會痛。

2. Hurt痛。Ouch, it really hurts真的好痛! She hurt my feelings她傷害了我的感情。

3. Sweet甜的。Cakes and candies are sweet蛋糕和糖果都是甜的。 That's so sweet of you你人真好!

4. Fix修理,或是解決。The doctor has fixed my problems醫生解決了我的問題。

5. Problem問題。No problem沒問題。 Is air pollution a big problem in Taipei台北的空氣汙染是個大問題嗎? Yes, it is確實是。

Okay, protect your teeth and don't eat too many sweets! Let's read the words together.

Teeth牙齒 hurt痛 sweet甜的 fix修理 problem問題

_______________________________________________________

Quiz

1. Is sugar good for your teeth?
a. Yes, of course.
b. No, obviously not.
c. Yes, it helps teeth grow stronger.

2. How can you protect your teeth?
a. By chewing really hard.
b. By brushing and flossing your teeth.
c. By eating more sweet candy.

3. What kind of gel are scientists inventing?
a. Something that will help grow new teeth.
b. Something that will help teeth repair themselves.
c. Something that hurts your teeth.


Answers
1. B 2. B 3.B

沒有留言:

張貼留言